GENERAL INFORMATION AND DEFINITIONS
1. The proprietor of the online store agaprusmen.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Store”) is Agnieszka Prus Works, ul. Glogera 3/24, 02-051 Warsaw, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 1181931871.
2. The online Store sells Gift Vouchers for footwear and belts made to measure. Goods are sent from Poland.
3. The Store may be contacted by email at email@example.com or by mobile phone at +48 507 021 707.
4. The proprietor of the Store is at the same time the Manufacturer of the goods, based in Warsaw, at ul. Glogera 3/24.
5. The person purchasing a Voucher shall be referred to as the “Payer”; the customer for whom a product is manufactured shall be referred to as the “Recipient”.
VOUCHERS: ORDERING AND EXECUTION
1. Orders at the Store may be placed by: a natural person of or over 18 years of age; a juridical person; or an organisational entity with no legal personality, on condition that, in accordance with separate regulations, they have legal capacity (hereafter referred to as the “Payer”).
2. Orders at the Store may be placed via the website at agaprusmen.pl.
3. Orders may be placed every day, 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
4. Orders are processed on working days between 10 am and 5 pm.
5. Each order approved for execution is confirmed with an email automatically generated by the Store. In case of down payment, an order is approved for execution after the payment has been confirmed.
6. When placing an order, the Payer specifies: type of Voucher; name and surname of the Recipient; delivery address; method of delivery; method of payment.
7. The ordered goods are delivered to the Payer within no more than 5 working days.
8. The ordered goods are delivered to the address provided by the Payer.
9. The delivery charge shall be paid by the Payer.
10. Prices at the Store are shown in Polish zloty (PLN).
11. All orders are processed at the price applicable for a particular product at the moment of placing an order; current prices are listed alongside detailed product description.
12. The Store has the right to arrange and cancel sales and special offers of all types, and to change product prices. All orders are processed at the price listed alongside detailed product description at the moment of placing an order; therefore, all goods ordered before a price change are sold at the earlier (unchanged) price. In case of down payment, an order is approved for execution after the payment has been confirmed.
13. Special offers and discounts are not to be combined, unless the rules of a particular offer state otherwise. Any error in the store management system caused by combining special offers will result in cancellation of the order.
14. Prices listed at the Store apply to online sales.
15. Prices listed at the Store only apply to orders placed personally by the Payer via the website at agaprusmen.pl.
16. In the event of a temporary shortage of materials, or a certain product being out of stock, the Payer is notified of this fact by email or telephone, and further actions are decided upon, e.g. order cancellation, or extended waiting time for order completion.
17. Should the Payer not agree to a change of completion date resulting from stock shortages, the order may be cancelled entirely, or the cancellation may be limited only to the item causing the delay.
18. In case of doubts concerning the order, the Store has the right to contact the Payer at the email address provided by them.
19. The Store accepts no liability for non-delivery of ordered goods, or for a delay of delivery or of order completion, should the Payer provide an incorrect delivery address.
20. All deliveries are accompanied by a proof of purchase, i.e. a fiscal receipt.
21. Changes to the order may be made by contacting the Store via the contact details listed above (telephone or email).
22. Placing an order at the online Store at agaprusmen.pl is a legally binding Purchase Agreement between Agnieszka Prus Works and the Payer.
1. When purchasing goods at the Store, the Payer may pay for the order: by bank transfer, with an electronic payment via Przelewy24, or upon collection (in the showroom located at ul. Glogera 3/24) in cash or by card.
2. The entity in charge of processing e-transfers and payment card transactions is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy [Transaction Agent], ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS), kept by the District Court of Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) No. 0000347935, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 7792369887, Register of National Economy Entities (REGON) No. 301345068.
3. When selecting payment by bank transfer, the Payer shall pay for the order by executing a transfer using the following details: Agnieszka Prus Works, ul. Glogera 3/24, 02-051 Warsaw, PL28195000012006038346400002 (Idea Bank).
4. All payments are to be made by paying the face amount stated in Polish zloty (PLN). Should the payment originate from a foreign currency account, returns shall be made to the indicated bank account in Polish zloty, and subsequently converted into the base currency of the account (according to the average exchange rate of the National Bank of Poland on the day of crediting the account).
VOUCHER REDEMPTION: ORDERS FOR SHOES AND BELTS
1. The price of a shoe Voucher constitutes a down payment towards a pair of shoes made to measure for the Recipient by the Manufacturer.
2. The price of a belt Voucher constitutes the full cost of making a belt to measure for the Recipient. Special orders for belts, e.g. made of rare leathers, are priced individually; in such case, the Voucher price is a down payment.
3. After receiving a Voucher, the Recipient contacts the workshop in order to set the date of a meeting. During the meeting, measurements are taken, and an Order Form is filled out with specifications of the shoe (or belt) style, materials, details, completion date, and fitting date (if fitting has been planned).
4. The date of signing the Order Form by the Payer or the Recipient is understood to mean the starting date of processing an order for a pair of shoes or a belt to be made by the Manufacturer. The Order Form at the same time constitutes a Purchase Agreement.
5. When the order is completed, the Manufacturer informs the Payer and the Recipient, and proposes a date of pick-up at the Manufacturer’s office. Upon collection of the goods, the Payer pays (in cash or by card) the remainder of the total value of the order. Payment may also be made in advance by bank transfer to the Manufacturer’s account.
6. The Payer or the Recipient signs a Confirmation of Receipt of the product, thereby confirming its compliance with the Agreement.
7. The Voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase; this is to mean that the prices applicable at the date of purchase shall remain unchanged until the date stated on the Voucher. Should the Voucher be redeemed after the specified date, and should prices alter, the Payer shall need to pay the difference in price.
8. Should the Recipient fail to appear at the workshop within 3 years from the date of purchasing the Voucher (i.e. down payment for an order), the Payer forfeits the right to demand a return of the advance, in accordance with applicable laws.
MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY AND SERVICING
1. The Manufacturer provides a lifetime warranty on their products, in terms of workmanship and quality of materials. Defects resulting from improper use of the product are not grounds for complaint.
2. Normal wear caused by proper use of the product, e.g. worn-down outsoles or top pieces of the shoes, is not grounds for complaint. Product servicing is carried out by the Manufacturer for fees charged according to the current Servicing Fee List (available at the Manufacturer’s office).
3. The Manufacturer undertakes to adjust the shoes to fit also after the order is completed, unless the subject of the fit, i.e. the wearer’s feet, undergoes a significant change (e.g. as a result of a medical procedure).
VOUCHER CANCELLATION: WITHDRAWAL FROM A DISTANCE AGREEMENT OF PURCHASE
1. The Payer may withdraw from the Purchase Agreement within 14 days without any justification. The withdrawal period ends after 14 days from the day when the Payer—or a third party other than the deliverer, indicated by the Payer—comes into possession of the product.
2. To exercise the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement, the Payer shall make their decision known in an unequivocal statement in writing (sent by post to: Agnieszka Prus Works, ul. Glogera 3/24, 02-051 Warsaw, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that the Payer gives notice of exercising their right to withdraw from the agreement before the withdrawal period ends.
4. In the event of withdrawal, all transferred payments, including delivery charges (with the exception of additional costs arising from the Payer having selected a method of delivery other than the cheapest method offered by the Store), shall be returned to the Payer immediately, or in any event no later than 14 days from the day when the Store was notified about the Payer’s decision to exercise their right to withdraw from the agreement.
5. Should the Recipient visit the workshop (to have their measurements taken and to specify the order details) within 14 days from purchase, withdrawal from the agreement shall still be possible. In such case, the Payer shall be sent the sum reduced by the cost of the visit (200 PLN for shoes, 100 PLN for a belt).
6. Returns shall be executed using the same methods as were used in the original payment, unless the Payer agrees to a different solution. In any event, the Payer shall not be charged any fees related to the return. The Store may defer a return until the product in question is sent back, or until a proof of posting the product is presented, whichever occurs sooner.
RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS: SHOES AND BELTS
1. The right to withdraw from the agreement does not apply if the object of the service is a non-prefabricated product, manufactured to the Payer’s specification, or made specially to meet their individual needs. Thus, if an order for a pair of shoes or a belt is already being processed, or has been completed, the Payer cannot withdraw from the agreement. In this instance, the agreement is the Order Form filled out in the Recipient’s presence during their first visit at the Manufacturer’s office.
2. Should the Payer cancel the order while it is being processed, the Manufacturer shall retain the advance paid by the Payer as compensation for the work and materials. The advance on shoes is the entire Voucher price. As to belts, the Manufacturer retains 30% of the Voucher price.
3. Should a product have a defect, the Payer may file a complaint and demand a discount, or they can withdraw from the agreement, unless the Manufacturer replaces the faulty product with a faultless product, or repairs the faulty product.
4. A reduced price should be in the same proportion to the price stated in the agreement as the value of a faulty product is to the value of a faultless product.
5. Complaints should be made by email to email@example.com; they should contain the Order Form and a description of the defect. The product should be sent to: ul. Glogera 3/24, 02-051 Warsaw, with the annotation “complaint”/“return”, or delivered personally.
6. The Manufacturer shall reply to the customer’s complaint and notify them of further actions within fourteen working days.
7. Instead of demanding a price reduction, or withdrawing from the agreement, the Payer has the right to demand that the product be repaired or replaced. The Manufacturer may reject the Payer’s demand if repairing the fault in the product (in order that the product complies with the agreement) using the method preferred by the Payer is impossible, or would entail excessive costs in comparison to another viable method of repairing the fault.
8. After a complaint has been accepted, the Manufacturer, depending on the method of handling the complaint: sends a faultless product back to the address provided by the Payer at the Manufacturer’s expense (or the customer collects the product personally); returns an appropriate part of the sum if the price has been reduced; or, in the event of withdrawal, returns the entire sum for the faulty product within 14 days from accepting the complaint.
9. In the event of a dispute arising from a complaint rejected by the Manufacturer due to a fault caused by improper use of the product, the Manufacturer, before sending the product back to the Payer, may seek the opinion of an independent Expert.
10. Entitlements arising from a product being inconsistent with the agreement do not exclude the possibility of seeking redress based on the warranty.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The controller of the Payer’s personal data is Agnieszka Prus Works, ul. Glogera 3/24, 02-051 Warsaw.
2. Personal data provided by the Payer at the website agaprusmen.pl are processed in order to fulfil the purchase agreement, and may be processed—subject to individual consent—for marketing purposes, in conformity with the terms regulated by the Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and by the Decree of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 regarding the documentation of data processing, and the technical and organisational conditions to be fulfilled by devices and systems used for processing personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
3. The Payer may receive marketing materials by email, should they express such a wish.
4. The Payer may revoke their consent to receive marketing materials via email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but required to fulfil the purchase agreement.
6. The Payer has the right to access and amend their personal data, including address details.